Laramie Winfield DVM, DACVIM
- 2014 Completed Medical Acupuncture for Veterinarians course and became certified in Veterinary Medical Acupuncture
- 2012 joined SCEC
- 2009-2012 UC Davis, Internal Medicine Residency
- 2008-2009 Steinbeck Country Equine Clinic, Internship
- 2008 UC Davis, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
- 2004 UC Davis, BS Biotechnology
- Hemorrhage and blood loss induced anemia associated with an acquired coagulation factor VIII inhibitor in a Thoroughbred mare, Winfield LS, Brooks MB, Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 2014 Mar 15;244(6):719-23
- Factors associated with survival in 148 recumbent horses, LS Winfield, P H Kass, KG Magdesian, JE Madigan, M Aleman, N Pusterla, Equine Veterinary Journal, 2014 Sep;46(5):575-8. doi: 10.1111/evj.12147. Epub 2013 Dec 5
- Pemphigus vulgaris in a Welsh Pony stallion: case report and demonstration of antidesmoglein autoantibodies, Winfield LD, White SD, Affolter VK, Renier AC, Dawson D, Olivry T, Outerbridge CA, Wang YH, Iyori K, Nishifuji K, Veterinary Dermatology, 2013 Apr;24(2):269-e60.
- Electrophysiological studies in American Quarter horses with Neuroaxonal dystrophy, Finno CJ, Aleman M, Ofri R, Hollingsworth SR, Madigan JE, Winfield L, Bannasch DL, Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2012 Sep;15 Suppl 2:3-7.