Sarah James DVM, DABVP
- 2014 Board certified in General Equine Practice with American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP)
- 2011-2013 Steinbeck Country Equine Clinic, Residency
- 2010-2011 Steinbeck Country Equine Clinic, Internship
- 2010 North Carolina State University, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
- 2006 University of Vermont, BS, Biologic Science and Animal Science
- Mansmann RA, James SJ, Blicksager AT. “Long Toes in the Hind Feet and Pain in the Gluteal Region: An Observational Study of 77 Horses,” Journal of Equine Veterinary Science. 2010. Dec. Volume 30 Issue 12: 720-726.
- Sarah J. James, DVM, ABVP, Timothy G. Eastman, DVM, MPVM, DiplDACVS, Justin D. McCormick, MS, DVM. “Long-term Outcome of Standing Medial Patellar Ligament Splitting to Manage Horses Exhibiting Delayed Patellar Release: 64 Horses,” Journal of Equine Veterinary Science. April 2014. Volume 34, Issue 4, Pages 479-483.